Watch an Event in Action – Click on Picture
What is Bump City Challenge?
It is an educational team building program designed to:
- Expose kids to fitness in a fun way
- Cultivate respect for the uniqueness in ourselves and others
- Nurture communication & collaboration skills
- Develop self-confidence by working together
Events include both physical and mental tasks
- May be individualized with an underlying educational theme
- Designed to require all team members to be involved to achieve the best result
Event Outline – 2 hour length
First 10 minutes:
- Arrive with name tags on and divide in preselected groups
- General rules & icebreaker game
Next 80 minutes:
- Challenge rotations (approximately 10 minutes each)
Approximately 10 minutes:
Award ceremony – Everyone’s a Winner
- Open play in Bump City
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How many students can be on a team?
- Teams should be 8-10 students in size, ideally each team has equal numbers.
- How many teams can participate?
- We can easily handle up to 15-16 teams, which is 150-160 students.
- How many events?
- There will be up to 8 different challenges depending on the size of the groups.
- What are some examples of the challenges?
- Events may include: Conveyor Belt, Hefty Hurdles, Mine Field, All Aboard
- What are the award?
- Each student will receive a certificate of completion.
- Gets kids excited about fun physical activity which can foster a life long love of fitness.
- Become a solution to combat childhood obesity!